Friday, October 14, 2011

And the camper is closed : (

It's that time of year.  When the clothes get brought home, the cabinets get cleaned out, the blankets get packed away, and the tears start rolling down our cheeks.  I normally love October but knowing it is the end of our camping season makes that month a little bleaker for me.

The last two weekends have been good though.  Jon came up one night and we sat around the fire for most of the night.  It was so peaceful out there.  Just watching the flames and smelling the wonderful scent coming from the firepit.  Jon did a great job tending the fire.  I had a wonderful night with him.

 This my friends is a HOT fire.  I by hot, I mean H.O.T.

 My little firebug gets a little excited when he plays with fire.

We sat by the fire so long we ran out of space in the fire ring.  I had to grab a shovel the next day to disperse the ashes.

1 comment:

  1. You should be ashamed that poor Bennett didn't get to go one time this year :(

    ReplyDelete