Friday, September 30, 2011

We're still here

I know I haven't posted in awhile but it's because I don't have any pictures and I feel like I can't make a post without pictures.  But I will give you some quick updates.

Ann's soccer team has been doing great.  They have won their last 3 games.  They have already won more games than the team did all of last season.  So they are headed in the right track.  Which is great.  Last night as we were waiting for Ann to come out of the locker room 3 girls came out on crutches.  Isn't that terrible?  I am so thankful that no matter how hard Ann plays she never gets really hurt.  Knock on wood.

Jon has his first hockey game Sunday night somewhere in St. Louis.  I am excited that hockey season has started but they placed this game right in the middle of Brady's birthday party.  So I am not for sure if I am going to make it.  I will have to see.  I hate not going but I hate missing Brady's party.  If I would have had a better heads up I may have been able to juggle things a little better.  Geez.

Ken was on vacation all week and spent it up at the camper.  I joined him once but the rest of the time he was by himself relaxing.  Except for Tuesday when the duplexs sewer line collapsed and he had to come home and fix it.  Which he was not very happy about.  But he fixed it with the help of Jon, Scott Hillman, and dad. So back to the camper he went.  Now he's working so I won't see him for days.

As for me, nothing to report except that Ken got me an awesome new phone.  Now I have one like Ann.  I seem to have become addicted to it so I can't really tell you any of the details from Ann's game yesterday because I kept playing on the phone the whole time  : )

So that's about it.  I will make sure I have my camera with me this weekend so I can post something on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment