Monday, April 30, 2012

All Hail Mother Nature

Poor Jon.  Poor Poor Jon.  If something is going to happen to any of us it is going to happen to Jon.  This time, the hail storm that worked its way through Granite City Saturday, decided to leave it's calling card on Jon's car.   He was at work so he had no chance to get it to a safe place.  Luckily, my car was in the car port, Ann's was at Cody's and Ken's was with us up a the camper.

 Jon will now be driving my car until we can get his fixed.  We had Ann and Cody up for lunch Saturday so they weren't in town for the storm.  Thank God!  I have no idea how Ann would have fared had she been in town.  It was bad enough watching radar from the camper.  She made me call my mom half a dozen times just to make sure they were down in the basement when the sirens went off.




Everyone else in the family survived with no damage to anything.  Dad said this was one of the worsts hail storms he had ever seen.  Wish I could have been home to see it.  But then again, Ken's truck probably would have been damaged and that would have been bad for everyone. So here's to Jon and another insurance claim!

No comments:

Post a Comment