Friday, September 28, 2012


Apparently having a baby at home is messing with my blog time.  I normally update my blog in the morning, but since Trevor is usually awake and smiling then, I find myself playing with him instead of posting on here.  So if there are no new pictures documenting his life, we will just blame him  : D

 Mr. Serious needs to lighten up



 Sporting his Under Armour onsie Ann's friend David gave him


 Trevor does not like being on his belly for very long.  When we put him in his bassinet I always put this giraffe by him so he has something to look at.  Now he is starting to "talk" to him and it is so sweet!  (Gotta love the Alfalfa thing he has going on)

 He looks so long in this picture

 Oh look, grandpa has him

 We finally got Trevor to the camper but this is the only picture I took.  What is wrong with me???

 SMILE!!!!!!!!!




He can make the goofiest faces



Sound asleep.  He usually goes to bed around 10 and sleeps all night long.  When he finally does start waking up, it usually takes him about half an hour to actually get moving.  He stretches then dozes, then stretches then dozes, all time time squirming around.  Ann called him lazy and she just smiled at her in his sleep.  I think the little stinker is tricking us!

No comments:

Post a Comment