Monday, October 1, 2012

Trevor's Dedication

 Trevor was dedicated at Central Christian Church Sunday morning.  Believe it or not, our family packed the pews.  Great grandma Sharon and Great grandpa Jim, both grandparents, Uncle Jon, Brady, Aunt Jen, Delaney, Harper and Cody's family were there.

 It is my goal in life to get a good picture of Jon


 I seem to have a lot of pictures around the changing table

 Getting ready for his Rock Star moment


The dedicated Trevor and Carter.  This was Pastor George's last Sunday at the church and the family wanted him to be the one who dedicated them.  

 Trevor was actually quiet the entire time.  Yay Trevor!!



 Grandpa got some playtime in with his buddy in the evening. 

Ken yells at me when I get his bald head in the picture so I have to be careful how I angle my shots  : D
Trevor thinks he's crazy too.


 Grandpa cracks him up!!

 Notice the blanket laid around his body?  We were waiting for Ol' Faithful to erupt.

 Some serious man to man conversation going on



Seriously grandma, quit taking my picture  : D

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love the ones of him laughing and, of course, the comments about Ken's bald spot :)

    ReplyDelete