Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sectional Meet

Jon made it to sectionals in Cross Country his first year running.  I personally think that is a huge accomplishment and am very proud of how hard he worked this year.  Unfortunately the meet was in Bloomington, IL the Saturday after Mr. Warrior.  The school bus was leaving after school so Ken and I drove him up there after Mr. Warrior.  That way we could sleep in and Jon could still hang with the guys that night.

All I can say about the meet is "my word there were alot of kids running".   This shot actually reminds me of a puzzle Grandpa Joe did once.

I think I got as much exercise as Jon did.  First we ran here, then we had to run there, then run back here.  I was EXHAUSTED by the end!



 Ken giving his "great job son" speech

Greg is the schools top runner.  After the meet he didn't think that he made it to state and he was very upset,  but it ended up that he made it in the last open spot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment