Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Camping with Jon and Josh

Last weekend I took Jon and Josh to the camper with me.  Ken wasn't too happy that I was relaxing and he was working.  But that's life and he just needs to deal.  The weather was wonderful and the boys had a good time.  Of course there was a lot of fishing and fire building.  Seems that whenever these two are together there is a fire somewhere.  Luckily it is always in a fire pit.  At least as far as I know.

 I may have sabotaged their fishing experience by allowing the dogs to swim in the water right by where they were casting.  But my dog loves to swim so they can just move to the other side.  Actually, Jon caught six fish Saturday.  Josh caught zero.  That kid is the worst fisherman I have ever met.  I text his dad and told him I wasn't bringing Josh home until he caught a fish.  Which means he would probably be seeing him in July.  Moral of the story:  Don't rely on Josh for dinner.  You will starve!

 Bo is not so much into the swimming thing.  But he does love to get muddy and roll around in the grass.  Lucky me!


 My little fire starter.  Notice the awesome pots in the back??!!! I went to the grocery store and came back to Jon being all outback man.

 Call me crazy but this boy needs to put on a few pounds.  Good thing he is so cute!


 Just want to bring your attention to the flowers that are now around my pot sculpture.  It is ever evolving.  Ken is so thrilled.

Josh finally caught some fish.  4 to be exact.  I think Jon caught 12 or something.  Jon is on my team if I am ever in a survival competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment