Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The world is right again

HELLO from the camper.  Finally!!!  Longest. Winter. Ever.  And the worst part of the winter?  It is nice and every beautiful day all that came into my mind was the fact that I should be enjoying it at Cool Creek.  But now we are there again and our life is back to normal.  Ann is mad at us because we are never home (like she is) and Jon still has no clue if we are home or not.  Ahhhhhhh good times.  After another argument with Ann about the fact we are there so much I explained to her that she is welcome anytime.  Her response was that we are never there on a weekend that is good for her.  I just looked at her and told her we are ALWAYS there so that is a terrible argument.  WIN!

 The first morning we were there was a little foggy but the temperature was wonderful.  Sitting on the porch, watching my birds, brings me many stress free moments.

 Of course, opening weekend brings alot of work.  The tires on the golf cart were flat so Ken had to fix them.    I helped by shouting advise to him from my seat on the porch.  That is why they are fixed now  : D   Then we had to rake leaves,  clean off the roof, put all our garden stuff out, and fix some fishing poles.  But those are good jobs so I won't complain.


 Of course, the day isn't good if Ken doesn't do a little fishing.  I fish too, just from my seat in the sun, with the pole on the ground next to me.  I catch some "rays"  Ken catches the fish.

 Dinner!  Just kidding.  That would mean Ken would have to clean the fish he catches.  And that is way too much work for him to do while at the camper.

 Of course, while we are relaxing on the porch watching the rain Ken decides he is going to fix one of our birdhouses.  So during the lightening storm he takes the metal ladder out and reattaches the little house.  Sometimes I just sit back in awe.

My latest pinterest creation.  Tippy pots.  I love these so much I made two.  How cute are these.  Seriously. I'm in awe of my talent.  No really, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment