Monday, July 9, 2012

Swim Meet

I may hate baseball in the summer, but I love love love swim meets.  I know I know, watching a swim meet is about as exciting as watching a fly crawl up a wall, but for some reason I just enjoy it.  Maybe it is because  it reminds me of the Olympics and I love love love to watch all of those events!!!  For whatever reason, I try and go watch my nephews as much as possible.

Brady is kind of a big deal.  As you can see he was way out in front of the poor kid in the next lane.   

 Brady knew he one.  He was trying hard not to gloat, I think....

 I love this picture of Carter.  He probably has one of the prettiest strokes of anyone on the team.  I would post more pictures of him swimming, but it seems all I got were pictures of the splashes.

 I kept talking whenever Ben was getting ready to swim and so I never had my camera ready.  I had to stay until close to the end of the meet to get some pictures of him.

 But he didn't let me down either!  Go Ben Go!!!  Kick, Kick, Kick!!!  Count your strokes, you have time before you hit the wall.  KICK!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment