Monday, July 30, 2012

Wasting time waiting on the baby

Another weekend without a baby to hold.  To say this is making me crazy would be an understatement.  So to stop me from asking Ann 101998394903 times if she is ok or if she is feeling anything, Ken and I decided to head up to the camper.


 We bought this feeder while in Mexico.  I didn't think a bird would actually eat out of it but there is a small bird that hangs around that jumps right on there.

 Aunt Mary bought me this.  Is this not the cutest thing ever??

 A little bird decided to make a home in a hole in our porch insulation.
 These are seriously cool pictures.  I may have to submit these somewhere.



 Sunday we had the kids up for dinner.  Ann was starting to go stir crazy so we have her a change of scenery.

 I took her on some wild golf cart rides and made her walk around the lake but it didn't do any good.  Trevor is refusing to come out and play!

Last picture before the baby is born.  Can't wait to meet the little guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment