Sunday, August 14, 2011

High School Season Begins

I am so excited that my nephew Carter plays soccer.  I was starting to miss the high school games that have kept me entertained the last 4 years.  Now that I have someone playing again, I don't feel like such a creeper  :)  His season started with a Midnight practice Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.  I felt bad that I paid $1.00 to come to the soccer fields at midnight and watch what some would consider an hour of torture.  I actually felt bad for Carter.  But some of the parents behind me said they weren't having to do enough.  Of course I didn't see them out there on the field!  But Carter did great and I was proud of him.  Since his mother is a wuss I took some video so she could see what he was doing.  I will say, that no matter what the coach had him do, he never quit smiling.

This was one of the running drills they had to do.  I will say that Carter had one of the better somersaults.

For this drill they had to carry each other.  Carter laughed the entire time.

I am sure the boys were extremely embarrassed by this drill but the fans found it extremely entertaining.

 The boys had to play leap frog.  

I am sure the tall kids were excited when they got to Carter.  But I am sure he wasn't so excited when he got the them

GREAT JOB CARTER!  CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment