Saturday, August 6, 2011

Take 2

As much as I hate the fact that Jon crashed totaled his blazer, I am happy to report that we made $3000.00 off the tragedy.  We only paid $2000.00 and the insurance cut us a check for $5000.00.  We thought we only had liability but Aunt Mary called and gave me the joyful news that Ken was wrong and we had FULL COVERAGE.  They are now my favorite words.  So after a week of looking Ken found a nice car for Jon so I can get mine back.  I should be happy about this, but I am a little bitter that once again a child of mine has a better car than me.  This cycle is really starting to tick me off.  Really.  Really.  Bad.


On the drivers side sun visor is a warning stating that this car can tip easier than normal so don't make any sudden turns  : /  Jon gave me this look that still makes me laugh.  I offered him a trade, his car for mine, but he was having none of it.  Which I really can't understand.  Why wouldn't he trade a car that has working air conditioning, a radio that plays his ipod, and room for friends, for one that overheats and is about 3838483 degrees inside.  Crazy if you ask me.  But he's not budging.  Rude, thats what that is.  


So pray for safe driving from him.  And a new leg.  Apparently he is missing part of his  : )  And money for a gym membership.  That there leg is skinny!!!  Like a stick.  Must take after me  : D

No comments:

Post a Comment