Friday, August 5, 2011

Just a quick question

What is the first sign of Alzheimers disease?  Is it going to the show in Edwardsville and getting lost on the way home?  From Edwardsville?  You know, the town I have been to 1238284839929493 times.  How do I get lost going home FROM THE THEATER???  I ended up at Annie's Custard.  Which is NOT in Granite City in case you were wondering.  And it is in the opposite side of town than the theater.  It won't be long before Ken starts writing his phone number on my shirt tag.

Jon got a new car today.  I will post pics tomorrow.  If I can find it.  It's in my garage right now but the way my night is going I may not be able to locate my garage tomorrow. If I do I will post pics.  It's cool.  I asked him to trade me cars and without even a microsecond hesitation he told me no.  I'm a little hurt.  Would it hurt to think about if for a second.  Just because it has air conditioning, and its clean, and can play his Ipod doesn't mean his car is better does it?  I didn't think so.  But then again, I am losing my mind so it may be better than mine.  Maybe.

Who am I???  And how did I get in this bed??????  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment