Friday, December 23, 2011

The blogs going to be a changin'

As I read Deb and Jen's blogs I begin to wish that this site was around when my kids were growing up.  So many stories and adventures are forgotten as the children get older.  To be able to write them down and have them available for years to come is wonderful.

The past year has revolved mostly around me and Ken at the camper with some stories of the kids mixed in.  Jon and Ann have their own lives now and I don't get to experience their stories as much as I used to.  But when I do, I love being able to write it down so I have the memory forever. Now a new chapter is being written.  A new life to write about.  And I can't be more excited.  As shocked as I was to hear Ann was going to be a mom, I quickly became excited.  A baby.  More stories and memories to write down.  I can't wait to record all the "firsts" and the happy times and trying times of my grandbaby.

So stay tuned.  The story is just getting exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment