Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hollywood Studios

We spent Friday at Hollywood Studios.  It was a very relaxing day.  We spent most of the time watching shows and walking around.  Unfortunately we ran out of time before I could see everything I wanted to, but that just means I need to go back  : )






I am a HUGE muppet fan.  Me and Ann ended up seeing Muppets in 3D 3 times.  But only because our good friend Danny was in it.  He plays one of the muppets and I just had to go see him.  On his lunch break he met up with us and hung out for about an hour.  It was wonderful seeing him again.

While the boys were on the Star Wars ride Ann took Cate to play in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground.  The disappeared for awhile and I was for sure Ann was stuck on a slide  : )


 The Indiana Jones stunt show was really cool.  I love to see how stunts are done and this show tried to explain it all.

This was another stunt show but this one focused on car chases.  I will say this show will make me watch action movies in a different light.  : )


Hollywood Studios was a little easier on Ann because we did alot of sitting and the park isn't that big so we didn't walk around a whole lot.  She was still exhausted plus she was getting sick but she hung in there like a trooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment