Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oh, thats why we came to Disney

The whole reason we went to Disney this year was for Carter to play in a 3X3 tournament at the Wide World of Sports complex  This sucker is huge.  



 Unfortunately Carter didn't win any games.  But I still think he had a good time.


 A skywriter writing Jesus Loves You over the fields


 Our last night in Disney we went to Downtown Disney.  Nothing but shopping and food here.  After stretching my pennies all week long I was ready to spend some money.  Luckily I don't know if Ann is having a girl or boy or I probably would have spent a whole lot more. 

 A living statue.  Totally cool.


 LegoLand.  I would never ever have the patience to construct these things.



 Waiting for the bus to come get us and take us to the airport  : (

 Cate loves her Tinkerbell skirt


And were home

No comments:

Post a Comment