Friday, June 24, 2011

My other babies

Some things I have learned thru the years:

1.  My dogs cost more than my kids
2.  My dogs make a much bigger mess than my kids
3.  My dogs are more high maintenance then even the worst teenager
4.  My dogs can make me laugh at the weirdest times
5.  My dogs are spoiled rotten
6.  Ken hates my dogs
7.  Ann likes puppies but not so much adult dogs (but she will strongly argue this point)
8.  Jon just coexists with the dogs.

This is Bo.  He's my baby.  He drives me crazy but is the best foot warmer ever!

This is Bandit.  He used to be our high strung dog.  Now he just lays around and looks at Bo and thinks "I know I was never that bad".  But he was.  Don't let him fool you.

Bo leaves his mark everywhere.  Not a blade of grass or twig is safe in this city.

 Bandit loves the winter.  Bo loves the summer.  Bo hides his bones all the time and in winter it gets a little difficult to find them.  But he does.  Nothing can keep him away from his bone.

Bandit is the oldest and biggest but Bo rules the house.  Bo comes in first, Bo goes out first.  Bo gets the first bite.  Bo sleeps in the middle of the bed, Bandit gets the floor.  Bo gets the choice bones, Bandit whatever he can grab when Bo gets distracted by something else (which happens all the time.  He has ADD).

It gets even crazier when Cody brings his dogs over.  2 dogs are crazy, 4 dogs are insane!!  I make sure Ken is long gone when they all come over.  It gets a little hard to handle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment