Sunday, July 10, 2011

Raging Rivers

I know it's been awhile so I have some catching up to do so good luck reading a months worth of recaps  : )   First off, Raging Rivers with the Smallies.  Going anywhere with them is always an adventure, but spending the whole day with them makes me grateful I stopped when I had 2 children  : )  But I got some major bonding time in with Cate and was the "cool" aunt by going doing the toilet bowl slide with Carter and Ben.
So it was worth it.
 Ready for the fun to begin


 Cate wanted to hang around with me all day but Debbie kept coming over

 Trying to get out of the lazy river




 The boys loved the wave pool as you can see.  Ben and Carter spent the day riding the waves and trying to touch the top of the pool.  I think next time we go I am taking them to the beach with us  : )
Cate liked the quieter moments in the kids pool

No comments:

Post a Comment