Friday, September 2, 2011

Love it, love it, love it



I love it!  That is how Ann is describing her time at Lindenwood University.  She is having an absolutely wonderful time.  In fact, she is doing everything she can to get Cody there too.  Because she says it is the coolest school ever!  She loves her teachers, the administrators, the kids, the soccer team.  Everything!!!  Yay me for convincing her to go!!!

Her soccer team has had a rough start.  They lost the first two games 4-1 and yesterdays game 5-3.  But the girls looked really good yesterday and already are showing improvement.  This program is only 2 years old so they are still trying to get the pieces together, but I think it is doing just fine.  Ann said that even though they have lost these games the girls never fight and still laugh at joke at the end.  Hallelujah!!


Some of the fans.  Now keep in mind it was over 100 degrees during the game.  Yes that's right.  I said 100 degrees.  And these poor guys sweated so much the paint dripped right off them.  I enjoyed watching them jump around and chant THE ENTIRE GAME.  Win or lose they were there.  How cool!


Ann said one of the great things about the school is how nice everyone is.  She said she already knows half the kids at school.  She said everyone talks to everyone.  And apparently these boys know Ann.  All during the game they were yelling her name, cheering her on.  After the game she said that was pretty cool.


Ann has been playing really good.  She has a confidence on the field now that she didn't have last year. I think it's because the coach doesn't put any pressure on her and she is just able to enjoy herself.  I am so happy she  enjoys the game again.


Go Annie, Go Annie!!  Does anybody even call her Annie anymore?

One of the coaches walked by me after the game and commented "She's tough.  I LIKE it".

Can you tell I figured out how to make my pictures larger.  It's like a whole new world has opened up to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment