Monday, August 27, 2012

A crazy weekend

There is a reason young women have children and not old ones.  It's because lack of sleep is a lot harder to bounce back from.  I learned that the hard way last week.  Thursday night Ann was exhausted so I told her to go to bed and I would stay up until Ken got home then he would watch Trevor.  Well, Ken didn't get home until 1:00am and then I was up the rest of the night listening for a cranky baby.  I estimate that I got maybe 2 hours sleep that night then had to work the next day.  But Ann was ready to take on the day.

When I got home from work Friday night Trevor was not feeling good.  He screamed and cried for a couple of hours.  We decided he had a bad bellyache so Ken and I both started googling baby gas to see what we needed to do.  Ann took Trevor up to her room to do some bicycle kicks, then we tried a warm bath, then holding him like a football.  Eventually the stomach pains passed and our little angel went to bed.  And so did we.  We went to the camper Saturday night and I slept 14 hours.  Guess this little guy wears me out!

 He has become such a good bath taker.  
 Superman!


 All better Saturday morning!

 Ann had her first soccer game Saturday morning.  We went to the game thinking she wasn't going to play at all.  Surprise!  She played almost 45 minutes.  And it wiped her out!!!  But she played hard, even got a yellow card.  We are all very proud of her!




He is all ready for another crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment