Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy 1st month Trevor!!!


Of course I had to lead off with this picture because it is my favorite so far.  This peanut makes the funniest faces.  And boy can he scowl.  I think he gets that from his grandpa  : D

I can't believe it has been a month already since we have been blessed with our little Trevor.  He is so amazing and wonderful!  Ann and Cody took him to see the Dr. today.  He is 8 lbs 13 oz and 21 inches long and very healthy.  As of right now he is still smaller than Jon when he was born  : )

 Right now he has a bad case of baby acne.  It is driving Ann crazy but the dr. said it is just normal and will go away on its own, and we think he has colic.  Every night around 6 or 7 he starts crying and not much will calm him down.  Usually at 9:00 pm Ann takes him up to bed and it doesn't take long for him to fall asleep.  He has been sleeping between 4 and 5 hours at a time at night.  During the day he can sleep for hours or not sleep at all.  He is still gassy so we give him drops and it seems to help.


 Apparently he is not a fan of monkeys.  : )

 When I have him I make sure he gets some play time and isn't always being held.  First we have tummy time on his mat then I turn him over to let him check out all the fun toys.  He has become very nosy and loves to look around at everything.  He is very alert and becoming very strong. When we hold him against our chest he can hold his head up for quite a long time.


 I made sure I sang him every song that I could think of that had the words Happy Birthday in it. I am pretty sure "Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen" didn't exactly go with the event, but what the heck.  I think he appreciated it  : )

He is getting tall but is still in newborn clothes.  He needs to grow a little because we have really cute 0-3 months clothes that need to be worn before it gets cold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment