Friday, December 6, 2013

A crazy thing happened

Lets take a trip on the way back machine and lets travel to Christmas Day 2012.  I had a little red Kodak camera that day and was taking pictures of Trevor's first Christmas Morning.  Fast forward a couple of days and me frantically looking for aforementioned red camera.  No luck. So for the next 345 days I yelled at Ann for losing my camera.  A) because I swore I gave it to her Christmas morning to take to Cody's house to get more pictures and B) because she thought she misplaced it too.

Well....it appears that neither A or B happened because yesterday I put on my coat (which I found out hasn't been worn in 345 days) and YAY there was my red camera.  So in honor of the Christmas season I will be posting some flashback pics to get us ready!

 I am not expecting many pictures like this this year.  See how sweet and calm he is sitting on grandpas knee.  Yea, well, that doesn't really happen anymore.  






 And I have a feeling he won't be so tentative with the wrapping paper this year



I am looking forward to a crazy Christmas Morning with my little monster.  Since he has moved back in he has me laughing every minute (expect when he is crying at midnight, then I am not laughing but crying myself).  Here is to an AWESOME holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment