Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Police Christmas Party

Today was the Granite City Police Department's Kids Christmas Party.  This year it was at the KC Hall and there was a magician and an appearance from Santa! Trevor was on his best behavior and had the best time playing with all the kids and pretty much made everyone laugh the entire time!

 Grandpa tried to get Trevor to eat some pizza but all he wanted to do was run around with all the other kids.
 Trevor was fascinated by the magician.  He went up to him and just talked and talked.  

 I am just going to stand right here by this guy and make everyone look at me and laugh with me. I have no idea what he is doing but that's ok because nobody is looking at him anyway.

 This guy actually held his attention for awhile.  Yea, I'm shocked too.

 Hey Novi.  
 Trevor found a friend to sit with.  He has never met this kid before but he decided they were best friends.
 He is my friend so I will show him my belly.


 Trevor seriously makes the funniest faces!


 I don't know who this kid is behind me but I think he is weird (and so does my gma!)

 Someone has his attention

 Thanks grandpa for helping me get a balloon dog

 Hey Santa look what I have!

 Wait.  What?  You want me to sit still for a minute?

 Sorry dude, not going to happen.

 Oh, I will get a present?  We're good then.



YA!  Another toy that makes noise so I can drive grandpa crazy!  
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment