Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let It Snow!!!

Last night the most wonderful snow fell.  The good fluffy kind that sticks great and is lots of fun to play in.  And it's not super cold so we could go play outside!

 How cute are these boots!

 Ann learned that it takes 20 minutes to dress a kid for 5 minutes of play


 Trevor was not super impressed with the snow.  But he was impressed with the super awesome shovel job that his grandma performed that morning!

 Woo Hoo Grandma!  Clean sidewalk!  You are such a hard worker!  Too bad nobody appreciates it but me.  But I know  how wonderful you are don't worry (actual conversation Trevor and I had this morning)  (ok maybe not word for word but that is what he meant when he said ahhhhhhh)

 Ann and I decided we had more fun playing in the snow than Trevor did.  He refused to walk in it and every time he fell down he whined for us to pick him up.  Total surfer dude in the making.



May be another year before we get a snow angel out of him.  And let's be honest, this kid has NOT earned those wings yet.


 I wish I could read his mind right now.  But how awesome is this snowman!?  I haven't built a snowman in forever and me and Ann had lots of fun even if Trevor didn't.

 Trevor was not impressed with the binky in Mr. Snowmans mouth.  It didn't last but maybe 30 seconds.



Like the high heels? Snowman may be a drag queen.  Thank goodness for mom and all the stuff Cate leaves at her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment