Monday, April 4, 2011

The campers open!!!!!

Finally, the camper is open.  We are pretty excited about that.  Well I am, Ken has had to work every weekend its been nice, and snowed the weekend he was off.  That was not a good weekend here at the homestead.

Friday night I went to the camper by myself.  I grilled me a steak for dinner then went to the lodge to see all my friends.  I didn't make it up there in time to play poker so sat around and caught up with a few friends.  I didn't get back to the camper till almost 11:00.  So much for chillin' out all night!

Saturday I took on the crazy task of stripping and repainting our porch fence.  Why did I do this?  Thats alot of work!  Everyone I know came by to check on me.  It's like they have never seen anybody work out there before.  I started feeling like a monkey at the zoo.

The best part of Saturday was my morning walk.   I love the sounds of the campsite.  The birds, the people laughing, dogs barking.  It is just so peaceful.   If I walk down everypath there it comes to about 2 miles. I thought I was doing good until I saw some chic running past me.  3 times.  Stupid over achiever.

Sunday I brought Jon and his friends with me.  They fished and played laddergolf while I stripped more paint. It was windy but so nice.  I didn't want to leave.  But we did.  But me and Ken are going back tonight.  Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment