Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Poker Night

One of our favorite things to do at the camper is play poker at night with the "regulars"  That is how I have gotten to know all the people I have.  After spending the entire day gardening and painting I needed a relaxing evening. After I cooked dinner on my awesome new grill we headed to the lodge.  We sat and talked till almost midnight. We had  great time hearing the stories Kim was telling about past campers.

I probably should have mentioned I painted and gardened.  Ken slept and fished.  He never catches fish when I'm around so I don't know if I believe him or not.



You know its poker time when the carts are lined up at the clubhouse.  Cracks me up!!  Ken is already up there waiting for me.  You can kinda see him next to the orange cart.


My awesome new grill.  Bought it with the bingo money I won  : )  I love having a side burner so I don't have to cook anything inside anymore.


2 comments:

  1. You know they make grills with a burner on one side and a deep fryer on the other? How fun would that be?!?!

    ReplyDelete