Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a very busy Sunday.  First we went to Uncle Danny's house for an insane brunch.  Then we went to my moms for dinner.  I could go into details but its 10:30pm and I am tired and can't think of anything witty to say so I will let the pictures and my captions do the talking.

I will say I wish I got a picture of the food Aunt Colleen prepared.  She made hotel breakfasts look bad.    Omelets, french toast, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, salad, ham, asparagus, muffins, fruit....way to much food, but it was all so wonderful.

Oh, and it rained.

Harper was NOT afraid of the Easter Bunny.  And of course she loved her basket.
 Delaney was just as excited



 Not too often do the grandkids get together in one place.


 Another rainy egg hunt

 Harper was excited.  She founds lots of goodies in the eggs.

 I think my mom bought Cate these glasses because she knows she will go everywhere with them on and it will drive Debbie crazy.  Smart one my mother is.

Carter helping Cate fish.  He is such an awesome big brother!!!

 My sassy little niece
 The Birthday Boy!!!

 And he caught the first fish


Cate wanted to touch the fish.  Of course Ben let her.



Brady getting the "look" from Ann


Cate LOVES to wear Ann's heals.  And we know when she has them on because all you hear is "clunk clunk clunk clunk clunk clunk...."  You get the idea...


I was glad to go to work on Monday where I could relax.  Another great holiday in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment