Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NKOTBSB

Last night I got to relive a part of my youth at the New Kids on the Block concert.  That's right.  I was there.  With Ann and my best friend from school Tanya.  It was cool because the Backstreet Boys were there and that is a band from when Ann was a kid.  I know, because I took her and her friend Nathan to see them when they came to the Edward Jones Dome.  So 2 generations watching their favorite boy bands.  And let me say, this was one of the best concerts I have ever been too.  LOVED IT.  I danced all night.

The opening act was Matthew Morrison from Glee.  Mom was very jealous.  She LOVES him.  So I took video for her.

The next couple of videos may be a little shaky but that is because I was dancing.  And there may be a few times when I scream real loud.  Just deal with it  : D  They looked HOT!

This first video was the lead in to Matt Morrison.  The sound isn't great but you get the idea.


Matt Morrison doing his Michael Jackson impression.  Be warned.



This one is pretty long but it is the intro for NKOTBSB.  Yes, that is my screaming  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment