Thursday, July 28, 2011

Way to go Ben

Most of my life I have hated baseball.  It is played during the summer which is stupid because you have to sit in 10303949333223 degree heat to watch the game.  The games take forever and are played at a pace even I can keep up with.  But since my brother-in-law has brainwashed  taught my nephews how to play they have developed a love for the game.  Which means my years of steering my children away from the sport is all for naught.  So to the baseball fields I go.

This year Ben's Illini team won first place in their division.  Yay Ben.  And he made the all star team, but the heat kept me away from that game  : )  We did go to the Grizzlies game to watch Ben get his medal though.  And when I say we I meant 17 of us.  Yes 17 of us were there to watch Ben get his medal.  Ken wasn't able to make it because he had to work.  I am sure his heart was broken because he didn't get to sit in the 100 degree heat and watch a game when he knew NOBODY playing.   But it was fun and I am very proud of my little Bennett.

YAY BEN!!!!!
 Proud dad right here!

Waving to his fans.  Should I get this picture autographed for future fortune?

 I seriously wonder why I go anywhere with these two

 But I will take these two with me anywhere

 Cate could care less about the baseball game.  Maybe she is my kid....

This kid is a punk!  But I love him lots!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment