Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thanks!

I am 38 years old now.  It doesn't normally bother me being close to 40 but sometimes that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach hits me and I'm like, OMG I"M OLD.  I remember my dad's 40th birthday party and thinking he was old.  Now I am almost there.  This is just stupid.  I don't feel 40.  Not that I know how 40 feels.  Does a number actually have a feeling?  But I can't change it so I may as well embrace it.

We went to dinner at my moms and I got some awesome gifts.  A birdbath, some garden sculptures.  LOVE THEM.  Eileen sent me a check (yay!) and I was able to purchase this hummingbird from the Melting Pot that I have been wanting.  So a HUGE THANK YOU to Eileen for allowing me to get it.

 Seriously, how cool is this!!!

My new bird bath.  Still working on where I want to put it.  I think I need to clean up some weeds. Stupid weeds.  Why are they the only things I can grow?

I will post pics of the other things I got when I get them to the camper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment